Things to do in Miami
Check out some of our favorite things to do in Miami below, including top shopping locations, museums, local attractions, and much more. Explore the vibrant city of Miami, considered to be one of the world's most popular vacation spots. From the trendy nightlife of South Beach to the historic hideaways of Coral Gables, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this bustling city.
- Dolphin Mall (1.7 miles) - Miami's largest shopping and entertainment center featuring 240 retail stores and a variety of dining and entertainment options.
- Miami International Mall (1.4 miles) - another popular shopping destination featuring 5 department stores, over 140 specialty stores and a variety of dining options.
- CityPlace Doral (3 miles) - specialty shopping, vibrant cuisine, and entertainment.
- Paseo de las Artes/Micro Teatro (3 miles) - a new cultural space featuring a theater, good music, and plastic arts.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church (1.5 miles)
- Miami Zoo (15 miles) - featuring over 100 exhibits and 2,000 animals representing over 500 species.
- Coco Walk
- Doral Golf & Spa (3 miles) - an expansive resort in sunny South Florida built around the legacy of golf and featuring spa, dining and entertainment options.
- Bayside Marketplace (15 miles) - exciting shopping, dining and entertainment with bay views.
- Perez Art Musem
- Lincoln Road (17 miles) - a popular shopping and dining destination between Alton Road and Washington Avenue.
- Design District (14 miles) - a neighborhood dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture and dining experiences.
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science.
- Wynwood (12 miles) - Vibrant artwork, restaurants, breweries, clothing stores, dance and club venues.
- Ikea Doral
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (16 miles) - a National Historic Landmark and museum accredited by the American Association of Museums. A stunningly beautiful retreat in the heart of Miami.
- Little Havana (11 miles) - Visit this neighborhood and get a taste of the Cuban culture, food, dance, and drink.