Things to do in Miami
Looking for things to do in Miami? Check out our staff favorites below or explore our restaurants and attractions guide below.
- Dolphin Mall (1.7 miles) - Miami's largest shopping and entertainment center featuring 240 retail stores and a variety of dining and entertainment options.
- Miami International Mall (1.4 miles) - another popular shopping destination featuring 5 department stores, over 140 specialty stores and a variety of dining options.
- CityPlace Doral (3 miles) - specialty shopping, vibrant cuisine and entertainment.
- Paseo de las Artes/Micro Teatro (3 miles) - a new cultural space featuring a theater, good music and plastic arts.
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church (1.5 miles)
- Miami Zoo (15 miles) - featuring over 100 exhibits and 2,000 animals representing over 500 species.
- Doral Golf & Spa (3 miles) - an expansive resort in sunny South Florida built around the legacy of golf and featuring spa, dining and entertainment options.
- Bayside Marketplace (15 miles) - exciting shopping, dining and entertainment with bay views.
- Miami Seaquarium (18 miles) - 38-acre tropical paradise with spectacular skyline views.
- Lincoln Road (17 miles) - a popular shopping and dining destination between Alton Road and Washington Avenue.
- Design District (14 miles) - a neighborhood dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture and dining experiences.
- Wynwood (12 miles) - Vibrant artwork, restaurants, breweries, clothing stores, dance and club venues,
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (16 miles) - a National Historic Landmark and museum accredited by the American Association of Museums. A stunningly beautiful retreat in the heart of Miami.
- Little Havana (11 miles) - Visit this neighborhood and get a taste of the Cuban culture, food, dance, and drink.